Best Brownies Ever
|Butter||7 oz||14 oz|
|Granulated Sugar||15.25 oz||1 lb, 14.5 oz|
|Cocoa Powder||4 oz||8 oz|
|Chocolate (55%)||8 oz||1 lb|
|Eggs||4 ea||8 ea|
|Vanilla||2 tsp||1 tbsp, 1 tsp|
|All-purpose Flour||2.5 oz||5 oz|
|Salt||1/2 tsp||1 tsp|
1. In a glass bowl, melt butter, salt and sugar on high for 2 minutes or until butter is melted.
2. Add cocoa powder and chocolate to melted butter mixture, and melt at 50% power until all the chocolate is melted.
3. Add eggs and vanilla, stir with a whisk.
4. Add flour and mix.
5. Use #12 scoop to fill cups. Make sure the scoop is leveled.
6. Bake at 325 degrees F for 9 mins, turn and bake 9 minutes more.
7. Take out of oven and use ½ cup measuring cup to press down the brownies.
8. When somewhat cool, use 1 oz ladle to top with ganache (1.5 lbs chocolate (55%) and 2 lbs cream).
9. Top with pecan pieces while ganache is still wet.
Caramel, 10 oz
Cream 1 ½ oz
Sea Salt 1 tsp
1. Use pan spread to grease the pan and place parchment paper.
2. Add ½ of the brownie mixture.
3. Spread caramel sauce leaving 1” gap around the edges, chill.
4. Add the other half of the brownie mixture, sprinkle with sea salt on top.
5. Bake at 325 degrees for 15 minutes, turn and bake 10 minutes.
6. Cool overnight and cut 2” x 4” rectangles.
Peanut Butter Filling
Peanut butter, 8 oz
Butter, 1 tbps
Powdered Sugar, ¼ cup.