1 Cup Sugar or Sugar Substitute (BochaSweet or Erythritol)
1 Cup Ripe Avocado (1.5 avocados)
2 Cups Flour
1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1 Tbls Lemon Juice
1 Cup Confectioners Sugar
Pistachios for garnish
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease and flour a Fat Daddios' 9-inch Ring Mold Pan.
- Beat eggs and sugar together for 5 minutes until fluffy.
- Mash avocado until smooth.
- Add avocado, flour, and baking powder to the creamed sugar mixture. Fold ingredients together and mix thorougly.
- Pour batter in to ring mold pan until 1/2 or 2/3 full. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick/knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely before removing from pan.
- Garnish with icing and crushed pistachios.
Icing: In a stand mixer, whip the lemon juice and sugar together until firm but smooth.
Look for more Dangerously Sweet recipes on The Miesha Tate Show or on Fat Daddio's Youtube channel.