There are so many advantages to silicone bakeware, and so many shapes available. It is widely becoming a must-have for the kitchen.
- Flexible and versatile, yet durable. Silicone allows you to turn your molds inside out, but don't worry the molds will spring back into shape. Flower shapes, Madeleines and bordelais maintain their crisp edges.
- Works great in the freezer. Soft and pliable, won't get brittle. Use them for ice cream molds, mousse and fancy ice cubes.
- FDA-approved silicone, safe to use in the microwave. Chocolate molds and soaps are so simple to achieve with silicone.
- Simple to clean up. Don't spend time cleaning out the edges, just run them through the dishwasher.
- Sealed with a high-temperature process which creates a natural non-stick surface. No need for any release coatings or grease, which can often degrade the natural non-stick surface of silicone.
Get inspired: Silicone Bakeware board