Painted chocolates are all the rage. Follow these tips to add a pop of color to your chocolates.
Hand Painted Chocolates
- Use candy color from a cake/craft shop. You can't get the vibrant color from the grocery store food coloring.
- Small artists brushes or q-tips work well.
- Work in small amounts. Chocolate will cool quickly. Don't temper too much at one time.
- Use one color at a time, allow to dry. Make sure that it is fully dry before adding another color.
- Outer colors need to go on first.
For more inspiration, visit our Chocolate board on Pinterest.