Scissors or a craft knife
Sprinkles (your choice of size and color)
Your delicious frosted cake
- Pull off a piece of wax paper bigger than the size of the stencil you want to make.
- Trace your design onto the wax paper (you can freehand your design too, if you want).
- Cut out your designs.
- Place the waxed paper with your cut-out on top of your frosted cake. Press down carefully with a toothpick.
- Gently pour sprinkles on. Be sure to shake off the excess before you remove the stencil so you don’t accidentally spread them on the cake!
- Remove and voila, decorated cake in a flash!