Fat Daddio’s ProSeries Pie Pans are ideal for sweet and savory pot pies. Preferred by professionals, these pans are measured rim to rim and are slightly deeper than traditional pie pans at 1 1/2 inch depth. A flat 1/2-inch rim allows for easy handling while creating beautiful classic bakery and artisan-style crusts. Even heating for smooth release of apple, peach, and blueberry pies in addition to recipes like bread rolls, cinnamon rolls, tarts, quiches, casserole dishes, and various recipes. Great for no-bake and freezer pies. Safe for citrus-based foods.
Built to last through daily use in both the home kitchen and commercial establishments.
- Heats faster and cools quicker
- Even heating – NO hot spots!
- Will never rust, peel or flake
- Available in 5 sizes at 1 ½” depth
- No extra metals, chemical additives, dyes, PTFE’s or PFOA’s
- 18-gauge anodized aluminum
- Temperature-rated up to 550° F (285° C)
- Pressure cooker and air fryer safe
- Freezer safe
- Hand wash recommended
- Lifetime warranty
|Product||UPC||Top Diameter||Top Interior||Bottom Diameter||Depth|
|PIE-6||811657019099||6″ (15.2 cm)||5″ (12.7 cm)||4″ (10.2 cm)||1.5″ (3.8 cm)|
|PIE-9||811657016937||9″ (22.9 cm)||8″ (20.3 cm)||7″ (17.8 cm)||1.5″ (3.8 cm)|
|PIE-10||811657016944||10″ (25.4 cm)||9″ (22.9 cm)||8″ (20.3 cm)||1.5″ (3.8 cm)|
|PIE-12||811657016968||12″ (30.5 cm)||11″ (7.9 cm)||10″ (25.4 cm)||1.5″ (3.8 cm)|