Last updated: 10/19/2023
Who We Are
Global Ultimates, LLC does business as Fat Daddio’s. Fat Daddio’s websites are: fatdaddios.com, builtbakerytough.com
Information We Collect
We may collect the following categories of personal information to provide the Services:
- Contact information, including name, phone number, email address
- Order information, including contact information, billing address, shipping address, payment confirmation
- Account information, including username, password, security questions
- Shopping information, including items you view, put in your cart or add to your wishlist
- Customer support information, including information you choose to include in communications with us (for example, when sending a message through the Services)
- Comments and user-generated content (UGC)
- Usage data, search history, browsing history
- Location data
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Cookies and other technologies
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- Communications Cookies. These cookies are used to enable network traffic to and from Fat Daddio’s systems, including by helping us detect any errors.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. These cookies are set as required to provide a specific feature or service that you have accessed or requested. For example, they allow us to display our websites in the proper format and language, to authenticate and verify your transactions, and to preserve the contents of your Bag when shopping online at fatdaddios.com.
- Other Cookies. These cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with our websites and online services, including by helping us to assess the effectiveness of advertisements and web searches. Fat Daddio’s also uses these cookies to remember choices you make while browsing, so we can provide you with a customized experience.
Fat Daddio’s websites use third-party technologies; Accessibility tools, SEO tools, Chat, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Fonts, Google Translate.
For specific information about the Cookies that we use related to powering our store with Shopify, see https://www.shopify.com/legal/cookies.
Embedded content from other websites
Our Site may provide links to websites or other online platforms operated by third parties.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Information We Obtain from Third Parties
We may obtain information about you from third parties, including from vendors and service providers who may collect information on our behalf, such as:
- Companies who support our Site and Services, such as Shopify.
- Our payment processors, who collect payment information (e.g., bank account, credit or debit card information, billing address) to process your payment in order to fulfill your orders and provide you with products or services you have requested, in order to perform our contract with you.
The Services are not intended to be used by children, and we do not knowingly collect any personal information about children.
Use of Your Information
We may use the collected information for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our products and services
- To respond to inquiries and support requests
- To detect and prevent fraud
For users that register on our website we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
We use your personal information to provide you with the Services in order to perform our contract with you. We use your personal information for marketing and promotional purposes. We use your personal information to detect, investigate or take action regarding possible fraudulent, illegal or malicious activity. We use your personal information to provide you with customer support, measure the effectiveness of advertisements and web searches, and improve our Services.
Sharing of Your Information
- Service providers and business partners
- Law enforcement agencies (when required by law)
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
You have the right to:
- Access, rectify, or erase your personal information
- Object to or restrict processing of your personal information
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. We process personal data based on lawful grounds, such as consent, contractual necessity, and legitimate interests.
We retain your personal information depending on different factors such as whether we need the information to maintain your account, to provide the Services, comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes or enforce other applicable contracts and policies.
California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you have additional rights under California privacy laws, including:
- The right to know what personal information is being collected about them.
- The right to know whether their personal information is sold or disclosed and to whom.
- The right to say no to the sale of personal information.
- The right to access their personal information.
- The right to equal service and price, even if they exercise their privacy rights.
To exercise any of the above rights, please contact us.
Our contact information is posted below:
Global Ultimates, LLC dba Fat Daddio’s
PO Box 30175 Spokane, WA 99223, USA
Toll Free: 866.418.9001
Copyright © 2006-2023 Global Ultimates, LLC dba “Fat Daddio’s”. All rights reserved.