A fall favorite no-bake tart! The crust and filling are sweetened with dates, adding nutrients and a delicious caramel flavoring. The chocolate ganache layer really makes this tart extra delicious! The chocolate ganache can be piped on or just spread over the pumpkin layer.
• 1 cup pumpkin puree
• 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
• 3/4 cup pitted dates, soaked in hot water for 5 minutes
• 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
• 1/2 tsp cinnamon
Chocolate Ganache ingredients:
• 3/4 cup Perú dark @lukerchocolate, melted
• 1/2 cup coconut cream (the thick part at the top of a can of chilled coconut milk)
• 1 tbsp. date syrup/honey/maple syrup
Toppings (Optional): @ifiprovisions Chocolate Blossom Curls
- Lightly grease a 9.5 inch tart pan. In a food processor, combine the crust ingredients. If not sticking together, add 1/2-1 tsp of water. Press the dough into the bottom of the pan.
- Rinse out the food processor and blend together the filling ingredients. Pour the filling over the crust and place in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Blend together the ganache ingredients. Spread out over the pumpkin layer or pipe on top. Enjoy!