This classic recipe results in a rich, creamy, irresistible cherry cheesecake.
- 9″ Springform pan or removable bottom pan (Fat Daddio’s PSF-93)
- Mixing bowl
- Measuring cups/spoons
- Electric mixer
- Graham cracker crumbs, 1 1/4 cups
- Butter (melted), 1/4 cup
- Cream cheese (softened), 5 pkgs (250 g)
- Sugar, 1 cup
- Flour, 3 Tbsp.
- Vanilla, 1 Tbsp.
- Sour cream, 1 cup
- Eggs, 4 ea.
- Cherry pie filling, 1 can (19 oz.)
- Heat oven to 300° F (149° C). Mix crumbs and butter; press firmly onto bottom of pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, flour, and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 1 hour 10 minutes or until center is almost set. TIP: You can place a pan filled with 1 – 2 inches of water in the bottom of the oven to create a moist baking environment. Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Top with pie filling before serving. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
How about adding recipes using your product in the instant pot?
Great suggestion, Randy! We appreciate your feedback.